- Produces wide range of colors
- Adjustable brightness
- High power output
- The ultimate light painting tool!
Sales tax, shipping and handling will be added at the time of purchase.
Price does not include batteries or charger.
For sale to US customers only at this time.
- Power output adjustable over 8 f-stop range in 0.1 stop increments.
- Hue/saturation (0-359°/0-100%) or RGB (0-255) color selection.
- Preset color and white settings.
- Exposure timer for precise control and repeatability from 1 to 999 seconds.
- 8 user-configurable slots to store your favorite color, brightness, and exposure time combinations.
- Backlit LCD screen displays active settings and battery level.
- RGB LED emitter produces a full spectrum of brilliant colors.
- High brightness LED emitter produces up to 1000 lumens of output. 
- High color uniformity beam pattern for consistent and hotspot free illumination.
- Advanced 32 bit microprocessor controls precise color and power output settings.
- Current regulated output maintains consistent brightness.
- CNC machined components
- Hard anodized heatsink for heat dissipation and durability.
- SMT multi-layer circuitry
- Ergonomic polymer handle
- Interchangeable batteries allow for long runtimes and quick changeouts in the field. No more waiting overnight for a charge. No more fumbling for loose cells or screw-on tailcaps in the dark. Swap batteries in seconds.
- Powered by popular Makita BL1815 or BL1830 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries. 
(Battery and charger not included.)
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
|Light||Light + BL1815||Light + BL1830|
|Light output: ||1000 lumens|
|Brightness adjustment:||8 f-stops in 0.1 stop increments|
|Color control (RGB):||RGB x 256 levels|
|Color control (Hue):||360° hue x 100% sat|
|Exposure timer:||1-999 sec|
|Runtime (typical): ||---||90 mins||180 mins|
|Runtime (max pwr): ||---||45 mins||90 mins|
|Runtime (min pwr): ||---||25 hours||50 hours|
|Recharging time: ||---||15 mins||22 mins|
|Ambient temperature range:||50°F-86°F (10°C-30°C)|
|Humidity range:||85% or less|
|Weight:||1.6lb (0.7kg)||2.5lb (1.1kg)||3.0lb (1.4kg)|
|Dimensions (L/H/W):||8.2" x 4.9" x 3.0"||8.2" x 4.9" x 3.0"||8.2" x 5.6" x 3.0"|
|Makita DC18RA Rapid Battery Charger for Li-Ion Batteries|
|Makita BL1815 18-Volt 1.5Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Makita BL1830 18-Volt 3.0Ah High Capacity Lithium-Ion Battery|
Warnings and disclaimers:
This is an extremely bright portable light source. Please use common sense when operating this product. Do not aim at the eyes of yourself or people around you. Do not leave the light running unattended. Do not touch the heatsink after extended use as it may be very hot. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. To prevent accidents or excessive draining of the battery, please remove the battery pack after use.
ProtoMachines is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or damages caused by improper use or misuse of this product.
ProtoMachines is not affiliated with Makita USA.
- Peak luminous output based on LED manufacturer documentation. Not independently verified by ProtoMachines.
- With white high setting.
- With white channel at maximum setting.
- With white channel at minimum setting and backlight disabled.
- Measurements based on 68°F (20°C) ambient temperature.
- Based on average of "brand new" fully charged batteries. Actual results will vary depending on the health and state of charge of the battery; as well as ambient temperature. Runtimes may be lower in colder conditions.
- Estimated battery recharging times for Makita DC18RA charger as listed by manufacturer.
- Makita BL1830 battery extends beyond bottom of light. Use BL1815 compact battery if this is a concern.
- These are required for operation. ProtoMachines does not carry or sell these items. Please see list of accessories here or visit your local cordless tool retailer.